You see
sparkles
But what
you see
Are
reflections of light
Reverberating
from panes
Of high
speed trains
Having passed my
doorstep
I had
thought out
As entrance
without keys
Thieves
Swallowed
all moments
Of in
between silence
They stole
all
My migrating
birds
And
unlearnt
Their sense
of direction
When the
world stopped turning
I saw them
Those birds
without sense
They need
tracks now
I saw them
On seats
and in shoes
Without
melody
They watch
the world through windows
And I wonder
Who is the
conductor
Does he
draw the maps
He never
goes for
Secret
little archways
All he sees
are tracks
Speeding up
the train
What is the
speed for
The world
is small and round
The only
route I know
Follows cycles
and seasons
Of
heartbeat and rest
Of fire and
rain
I cultivate
the soil
And throw
out the seeds
Let them
grow wildly
Without any
fence
They know
best
What makes
a spray worth the harvest
They know
best
What makes
a field worth the rain