Will not
renunciate
My life is
more than
Being
Incomplete a
blessing
A curse
Dubious heart
Beating in darkness
Locked into
my dreams
Nurtured
Underwater
creatures
Wax encapsulating
My fingers in the heat
My fingers in the heat
Slowly
emancipating
Royal colours
Royal colours
Wrapped up
the roots
Rampaging
moods
Flowing
with the beat
Waxfigures around
Waxfigures around
Why do they not bleed
I wanted them to bleed!
Slowing me down, age
You bastard of time
I fucked you
Only to see your ugly smile
I owe what I stole
From the child of time
He lurked around corners
Kept smiling, this grin
Yellow teeth
I wanted to shoot him
Right through the brain
That yellow smile
Driving me insane
But he wouldn't bleed!
Royal colours,
Wrapped around roots
Is it my fault
I wanted to shoot him
But he wouldn't bleed!
I wanted them to bleed!
Slowing me down, age
You bastard of time
I fucked you
Only to see your ugly smile
I owe what I stole
From the child of time
He lurked around corners
Kept smiling, this grin
Yellow teeth
I wanted to shoot him
Right through the brain
That yellow smile
Driving me insane
But he wouldn't bleed!
Royal colours,
Wrapped around roots
Is it my fault
I wanted to shoot him
But he wouldn't bleed!