liberty on a scarf
oh mighty, I will tackle
this attraction to Plath
days spent in a coma
of the waking dead
speak, who is it? Speak!
my name has no meaning
the world is a cup
I drink, anonymously
he eats dark pumpernickel
dark chocolate on top
he called - all the way from Germany
I never received the long distance
someone else had collected, instead
I looked at old magazines
extreme weather conditions
trees collide with cars
I watch the lake scene twice
an eye for detail
we inverse
we are very happy
Darcy dressed in quandary
I cannot resist and laugh
my head off
someone is obsessed now
with reconstructing my life
imagine, reliving my diet
there was a purple square on the scarf
ageless
my admiration
the relief of limitation, I abide
by a checkerboard
white against white
the queen also laughed
when the heads rolled
into the pond
a golden ball at the bottom
nobody’s quarry
algae on top
I saw an alabaster jar
someone must have lost it
in the spring valley
in the spring valley
black against black
the trunk shoves the roots
deeper into darkening sky
the trunk shoves the roots
deeper into darkening sky