scratched that
image
of your book,
Vincent knew
nights zonder
limits, things
she says she
soon forgets
whispers in
my shouts
reversing love, so right but
so me, ti
mess, a ride, momus I got
momus, got
to keep, keep it
keep
telling from far, never stopped
scratching
you,
hitchhike to the crypt
cold with
candles, you.
trying to
understand that
fucking
thing, drinking the choir
all over
again, I like
peepholes
in tin drums
wool in crust
on your knee, losing
beaches in wet paper bags
beaches in wet paper bags
wet from
the ocean
thought exhibitions, all
thought exhibitions, all
cannot be
fixed, dangerous
animals on
porches, deer
moms of
deer wifes chewing snakes
I like to watch pixels on white
horses on a PC, I like
horses on a PC, I like
blinking
stars, big wheels
in big bowls turning transcendence
moons kicking light off screen
moons kicking light off screen
on your
forehead, I like
you not
looking,
I like you not
looking at me
and then, suddenly
I like you not
looking at me
and then, suddenly